Thursday, July 22, 2010

K-ing + Movie

Trying for times only can get back and write a few words and express my feeling, don't tell me USM is going to block blogger!!! Feeling quite bad yesterday as I found that my attitude to learn in class is not that good, maybe I get used to the only listen or spoon feed system. And I realize that I can't really think, unlike my friends who can think and got it correct. Maybe I just weak in thinking logically? Or I really hate to think!!!

Co curriculum has not started yet and the noon classes has shifted to night, we make it as a really good and acceptable reason for us to hang out. It's been quite a long time we didn't go out loitering and doing some stupid but enjoyable things together.
Once thought of saving money so that I can go travelling at the end of year, but I think I should just do whatever I want and put aside the money matter, sometimes thinking too far ahead is tiring. I just hope to act like an ordinary undergraduate, spending without second thought, especially in entertainment!

Singing is always my favourite past time but I found that I can't sing it well compared to last time, maybe I lack of practices, lol. Being outdated and not familiar with the new songs is kind of embarrassing. Anyway, I like eating and surfing the net using my friend's iphone bought in US *envy*!!!
Since singing didn't cost us much and is still within our budget, we decided to watch INCEPTION. Wow, it was amazing and I like it a lot. Obviously Leonardo Dicaprio looks much more mature compared to the him in TITANIC. Overall, a good day before we drown in lab reports, tutorials and notes. HELP!!! >.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mr seow..is ipod lerrr..bt the ipod will 感谢 u upgraded her bcum iphone..LOL..

eng keng said...

oops, what a mistake! =.='''