Monday, July 26, 2010

Good Deed

Always want to give a try and go to for blood donation before but I am afraid of the pain and everytime, I end up standing there as audience, lol

And finally, today I have made a big step forward and go for it, as I know it will improve my health by replenishing new blood, lol... Actually, it is not that pain as what I have imagined, the bed is good and comfortable for us to rest and I like to lay on it, lol...We were given apple and kuih...

A good experience!!! I have done a good deed today!!! ^^

5 comments:

Arcadianic said...

last time we also went for blood donation purposely just for the free gifts and free food. :P

eng keng said...

lol, 卖血

Arcadianic said...

cheh..i can go to donate blood anytime..the hospital so near..but no always got free gifts 1 ma.

eng keng said...

hospital seberang jaya is good, the nurses are very nice, keep talking with u so u wun feel bored!!!

eng keng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.