Friday, June 27, 2008

New Life...

Got to start a new life in a brand new environment tomorrow... Excited! Nervous! Hehe... Do hope everything will be just fine...Doing a lot of documents stuffs recently which drives me crazy again. I always advise my friends not to do their works last minute, but this time, is my turn to do things last minute. I don't want to, but I have to. Next time got to put myself in others' shoes. When we are facing the same problem, undergoing the same situation, then only we will really understand it.Those who stay up in the midnight to print the PTPTN forms for me, thanks a lot. Wakaka...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey....stumbled upon your blog in friendster :D. Linked it in my blog. Hope you don't mind. Lolx

Cheers! Chiew EE

eng keng said...

hehe...it's ok...