Sunday, June 15, 2008

Life is short, value it!!!

I love to capture photos. For me, taking loads of photos whenever I pay a visit to a place is just so fun. We are getting busier as we grow elder and automatically there is lesser time and opportunity for us to chill and doing those nonsense things. Photo is the only thing I can keep, which reminds me of those crazy days we spent together and those craps that we had uttered. However, I don’t have a digital camera. I just use my mobile phone’s camera device to snap photos.

Flipping my photos albums just now caused me to lose my self-control and can’t stop myself from laughing. Those albums are just like the reminiscences of my youth. I had done too many stupid things in the past and yet I miss the past. But I remember my friend told me, don’t be trapped in the past.

Life is full of uncountable unpredictable events which appear as challenges to us. We can never know what will happen to us tomorrow or in future. We have to accept the ups and downs in our lives. There is no way to file a complaint to the God, requesting a perfect life. Life is short, value every moment you spend with your dearest one. Life is irreversible. There is no U-turn in our lives. Appreciate everybody around you. Let’s start it today, make it a brand new day.

Happy Father’s Day to all smart daddies today!!!








Smile always, like what the little cute boy does....


wakaka... ^^

5 comments:

Jin Hoong said...

weeeeeeeee,first stop.yeah lifes short and it waits no one.embrace the very moment we have together could be a treasure tomorrow.and yeah,cool tht ure usin blogspot. =D more from you!! ciao

aLvin said...

same like me....
love to snap photos.
it's a really good memory when u see back the photos.....
i miss ya everything! gud bye after june~

aLvin said...

and ya... gladz to see you in blogspot too!!! try to EARN MONEY here!!!
wakakakakakakaka.....
one more thing, switch off the word verification~ thx... hehe

LiMiChi said...

hey hey im here~~ well im 3rd here to welcome u to the blogspot community!!! =P

PS: u are sooooooooooo cute!! (ehem in the picture)

and yeah, turn off the word verification itz annoying =P
not tat i cant read itz just annoying..hahaha

eng keng said...

hehe, glad to join you all also...
and undeniably, i am very cute...
keep supporting my blog..